- Put some wedding pictures into frames. Admittedly, this only happened in the last couple of weeks.
- Put some honeymoon pictures into frames. See above for further clarification.
- Spent all of our generous wedding gift cards (more on that to come)
- Successfully sent out the thank you cards (in record time – I think I had them in the mail in under a month)
- Tucked away all of my wedding planning books, binders, notes, cards and random bits of things in my hope chest
- Looked at our coffee table book of wedding pictures approximately 59,803 times
- Re-worn my wedding shoes
I have not…
- Scrapbooked a single picture.
- Legally changed my name
- Watched our entire wedding video (but I’ve watched some of it, that has to count for something!)
- Received and framed our photo enlargement from the photographer (but I didn’t decide which picture I wanted until fairly recently, so this is all on me)
- Received and hung our shadowbox keepsake from my mom (also because of me, I just picked out and printed off wedding pictures to go in it like 2 weeks ago)
- Dry cleaned my wedding dress
- Missed the wedding planning process
- Used all of the candles I bought for the centrepieces
- Worn my hair extensions again
- Peeked at our time capsule guest book
- Changed the picture on our signing mat from one of our engagement pictures to one of our wedding pictures
- Gotten back my “something old” from my mom, who held it for safe keeping after the wedding
A year goes by pretty quickly.